Shield Your Skin From Signs of Aging With 50 Fierce SPF 50+ Moisturizer & Sunscreen
“We repair the past and prepare for the future by living in the present,” says Robin McGraw, founder of Robin McGraw Revelation. Good advice for life in general, and especially good advice when it comes to how to help skin survive sun-exposure.
50 Fierce Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Moisturizer & Sunscreen helps skin reverse the classic markers of aging – dark spots, loss of firmness, fine lines, and wrinkles—while protecting your complexion against daily assault from UV, computer screen blue light, pollutants, and other sources of free radical damage.
Sun exposure is the single greatest influence on your skin's condition and appearance, and UVA rays are the number-one external aging factor.
Our luxurious formula combines four FDA-approved UV-blockers for the highest-possible SPF rating of 50.
Incidentally, many other products continue to claim triple-digit numbers for their SPF protection-- claims which the FDA rejects.
50 Fierce contains physical blockers that reflect the sun’s rays, while chemical blockers absorb UV light, working in tandem to effectively shield skin from the damaging effects of both UVA and UVB rays.
Four key ingredients work synergistically to repair, protect and moisturize skin:
- Coenzyme Q10 – A coenzyme is a molecule that binds to an enzyme. In the case of our moisturizing sunscreen, CoQ10 binds to the enzyme that triggers melanin production in the skin. This binding action helps to prevent dark spots from forming on the skin — for clear, even pigmentation.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – This extract is made from tea leaves that have only been lightly processed and not oxidized, so it contains more age-defying power than fermented or cured black tea. This extract jump-starts skin to slow down cellular damage, so your complexion can fight back against sun, smoke, stress, and the barrage of internal and external enemies of the glow!
- Peptide Complex – Peptides signal skin cells to synthesize collagen in order to create firmer texture and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – A fearless opponent in the fight against aging, vitamin C brightens and evens dull, damaged skin. Vitamin C’s potent antioxidant properties provide super protection against harmful free radicals that damage skin-cell DNA.
Add it to your routine
Sunscreen needs to be part of your routine every day, even when skies are gray, and even when you plan to stay indoors—remember that UV rays can pass through both cloud-cover and window-glass to damage your skin.
Be sure you’re applying enough: a tablespoon for your face, and enough to fill a shot-glass for neck, shoulders, arms, hands and any other exposed areas.
And be sure to re-apply sun protection every two hours, even if you’re not actively swimming or sweating.
50 Fierce is your first line of defense against the sun, so make it your last skincare step — after cleansing, serum, treatment, and moisturizer, but before makeup.
Here are some of the ways to get the most out of this fierce and fabulous moisturizing sunscreen:
- Daytime Defense – Trio that matches 50 Fierce with revitalizing serum Face It, You Look Amazing, and power peptide eye cream Dot Your Eyes
- Complexion Protection Duo – It's always recommend that you use a sunscreen with a retinol (and a retinol is one of the most effective anti-aging products), this duo pairs 50 Fierce with Welcome Back Youth together to make things simple
- Dark Spot Defense Duo – Get a double dose of dark spot defense with 50 Fierce and To the Point dark spot corrector
- Face Base Duo – Pairs 50 Fierce with Pore Tiny Me pore perfector cream for the perfect base for your makeup — or the perfect base for you to go makeup-free confidently