Boost Your Beauty Sleep With Hydra Qwench Night Cream
When you’re asleep, your skin is working that night-shift! That’s why our Hydra Qwench night cream is so effective at replenishing skin resiliency when applied as part of your bedtime routine.
Use it nightly for skin that’s deeply hydrated, plump, and glowing every morning.
Nighttime is when our body releases growth hormones, which are essential to the repair of our tissues, including skin.
Hydra Qwench works with the body’s natural cycle of nighttime repair to restore and re-energize your complexion, so you wake up with a fresh, rested face.
The benefit of timing this powerful treatment to the body’s most effective repair-cycle is especially important for mature skin. As our brand founder Robin McGraw comments in her New York Times best-selling book, What’s Age Got To Do With It?, “I’m trying to figure out when ‘Oh, it’s only midnight!’ turned into, “Oh, it’s MIDNIGHT!’.”
Calm, Firm, Moisturize
Inspired by the needs of her own skin, Robin created Hydra Qwench with key active ingredients that replicate natural substances produced by the human body, so the cream is highly biocompatible for fast absorption.
Our rich but never-greasy night cream rebuilds and re-energizes cells while you sleep in three primary ways: by calming inflammation, restoring firmness, and helping skin retain the moisture level that’s needed for a full, hydrated look.
- Caprylic acid derives its name from goat’s milk which has been used for centuries as an antibacterial calming treatment for skin conditions ranging from acne to eczema. Although our modern formula doesn’t use goat’s milk, we feature caprylic acid to balance bacteria levels in the skin and relieve the inflammation that can lead to premature signs of aging.
- Squalane is an age-defying lipid naturally produced by human skin cells. It’s present in our sebum, which acts as a barrier on the skin’s surface. Like sebum, it’s a lubricant that keeps skin soft and smooth. It’s abundant when we’re young, but the supply starts to decline once we reach our 20s. It’s also an antioxidant, fending off free radical damage so that cells turn over faster for a firmer, fresher-looking skin. Squalane synthesized in the lab mimics our body’s own natural moisturizers, so the skin can absorb it fast without any lingering residue or shine. Our squalene, like our caprylic acid, is NOT derived from animals.
- Hyaluronic acid does the heavy lifting for moisture-replenishment. It’s another example of a powerful substance produced naturally by our bodies that becomes scarce as we age. Hyaluronic acid helps skin hold up to 1000x its own weight in moisture, so skin looks plump, full, and fresh the morning after a night-time application of Hydra Qwench.
Add it to your routine
Think of it like a sleep mask for your skin!
For maximum results, try it in combination with these other anti-aging, antioxidant products as part of your skin care routine:
- Complexion Smoother Duo– Pairs Hydra Qwench with nighttime super-brightener, Twinkle Twinkle, You’re a Star for a smooth and hydrated complexion
- Nightly Skin Treatment Duo– Pairs Hydra Qwench with powerful retinol serum Welcome Back Youth for anti-aging action that won't irritate the skin
- Goodbye to Dry Kit– Four-product kit includes Hydra Qwench, Twinkle Twinkle, You’re a Star, revitalizing serum Face It, You Look Amazing!, and triple-action brightening serum Let There Be Bright
- Moisturizing Treatment Duo—Pairs Hydra Qwench with daytime moisturizer Hydrated Skin = Youth so you fight dryness day and night
- O-Ward Winners– Pairs Hydra Qwench with Foaming Joy purifying cleanser, both winners of Oprah’s prestigious O-Wards
- Triple Hydration Routine– Three-part set includes Hydra Qwench, retinol serum Welcome Back Youth, and plump perfecting moisturizer Hydrated Skin = Youth
- Wake Up to Better Skin-- Pairs Hydra Qwench with peptide eye treatment, Dot Your Eyes for a fresh-face every morning
- Recovery Kit– Three-part kit includes Hydra Qwench with Foaming Joy purifying cleanser, Polish to Perfection micro-exfoliant, and daytime moisturizer Hydrated Skin = Youth