Get Your Radiance On with Hydrated Skin = Youth
Young, healthy skin beckons like a beacon.
The key reason is robust skin metabolism.
There’s a brief window of perfect balance in our early 20s, when skin has recovered from the exhausting growth-phase of adolescence, and before the aging process begins to flex its muscles.
During these peak years, our skin cells turn over every 28 days.
By our middle years, this rate slows to 28-42 days, and after age 50, the rate of turnover triples—it may take 84 days for skin cells to replace themselves, so skin may show cumulative damage and look dull.
With Hydrated Skin = Youth Plump Perfecting Moisturizer, your skin can reclaim this vibrance through the triple benefits of exfoliation, hydration, and antioxidant action.
Robin on Radiance
Robin McGraw, founder of Robin McGraw Revelation, comments, “Our ingredients combine the best of the best: number one, advanced, high-tech complexes, and number two, ingredients sourced from the earth. A lot of the heavy lifting is done by peptides, co-enzymes, amino acids and other super-advanced compounds.
We also use an array of exquisite natural ingredients. We use clays and other minerals, for example, for purifying the skin.
And many of our products contain botanical extracts from flowers, seeds, roots, leaves and bark that have been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to keep skin healthy and beautiful.”
Robin has appeared daily on more than 2,500 broadcasts of Dr. Phil, so she knows what it takes to be high-definition camera-ready!
Hydrated Skin = Youth makes skin clearer, more supple, and more luminous by bumping up cell-production, loosening the bonds between the dead cells that collect on the skin’s surface, and delivering the deep nourishment of omega-6 natural fatty acids for a plumped, full look.
As a long-term benefit, antioxidants fight the free radicals that tear down collagen and contribute to the classic signs of aging: loss of moisture, loss of firmness, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apple Fruit Extract in the formula is a botanical alpha hydroxy acid that naturally exfoliates the skin, whisking away dryness.
- Safflower Seed Oil is abundant in moisturizing omega- 6 fatty acids as well as vitamin E that helps skin battle oxidative stress from UV exposure, blue light from computer screens, and environmental pollutants. Unlike common hydrating options like lanolin (sheep’s natural waterproofing—that’s what keeps sheep dry and fluffy on those rain-swept English hillsides!) and mineral oil (an industrial byproduct of petroleum process), safflower oil has a comedogenic rating of ZERO. This means it’s far less likely to clog follicles and cause skin irritation. In fact, the high concentration of oleic and linoleic acids in Safflower Seed Oil helps balance sebum production in the skin. This leaves skin naturally moist, so you don’t feel that you’ve been slimed, and with less risk of blemishes.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract is made from tea leaves that have only been lightly processed and not oxidized, so it contains more age-defying power than fermented or cured black tea. This extract jump-starts skin to slow down cellular damage, so your complexion can fight back against sun, smoke, stress and the barrage of internal and external enemies of the glow!
Add it to your routine
Use Hydrated Skin = Youth as part of your morning routine.
After cleansing and applying your serum or other treatment steps, pat on a dime-sized bead of Hydrated Skin = Youth and smooth into your skin.
Follow with a layer of broad-spectrum 50+ sunscreen.
- Spring Dry Skin Routine– Trio that matches Hydrated Skin = Youth with Foaming Joy purifying cleanser, and night-time super-moisturizer Hydra Qwench, to replenish essential moisture during the long, bright, warm days ahead
- Triple Hydration Routine– Trio that matches Hydrated Skin = Youth with retinol serum Welcome Back Youth, and night-time super-moisturizer Hydra Qwench, for plumped, nourished skin ‘round-the-clock
- Moisturizing Treatment Duo– Pairs Hydrated Skin = Youth with night-time super-moisturizer Hydra Qwench for a complete daytime and night-time skin-moisture strategy
- Morning Pick-Me-Up– Trio that matches Hydrated Skin = Youth with peptide eye treatment Dot Your Eyes, and broad-spectrum sunscreen 50 Fierce, to protect and prepare your complexion for another great-skin day!
- Daytime Lift– Trio that matches Hydrated Skin = Youth with Foaming Joy purifying cleanser, and super face-shaper OMG! Is This Really Me? for a pristine, lifted look today and tomorrow
- Recovery Kit– Four-piece set that includes Hydrated Skin = Youth with Foaming Joy purifying cleanser, micro-exfoliant Polish to Perfection,and night-time super-moisturizer Hydra Qwench, to keep skin pristine, polished and plump
- Sculpt & Smooth Duo– Pairs Hydrated Skin = Youth with super face-shaper OMG! Is This Really Me? for lifted, moisturized contouring