Well-Rested & Fresh-Faced: Get The Look With Dot Your Eyes
To be bright-eyed, start with the advice of Robin McGraw, founder of Robin McGraw Revelation:
“Have some fire.
Be a force of nature.”
Then treat your delicate eye-area to a fresh, rested look to face the day.
The fastest, easiest step to wide-awake eyes: pat Dot Your Eyes above and below your eyes morning and night to lift, tighten, and refresh the skin surrounding your most expressive feature.
The skin around the eye-orbit is the first area of the face to show stress, fatigue and age.
Because eye-contact plays such a key role in non-verbal communication, we are constantly gazing into each other’s eyes for non-verbal cues.
Eyes that look tired may unintentionally send the message that you’re (yawn!) bored, or aren’t feeling too friendly. But a shadow of dark pigment beneath the eye may simply be the result of genetics.
The same goes for a deep crease under the eye. This may just be the way your tear-duct is shaped, or some other aspect of your natural bone structure. It doesn’t necessarily reflect your mood, your psyche, or how much sleep you got last night.
Under-eye puffiness may just mean that you’ve snacked on something salty lately, and are temporarily retaining water.
These key ingredients in Dot Your Eyes refresh and energize your eyes in three specific ways to fight dark circles, puffiness, and that "tired" look:
- Persian silk tree extract produces melatonin, a hormone that reduces the production of pigmentation, repairs UV damage, and rids skin of toxic sugar-based byproducts
- Peptides in the formula send messages to skin cells turn over more quickly and to produce more collagen, improving firmness
- Chamomile and green tea extracts soothe and calm any signs of irritation
No wonder your eyes get tired!
We blink constantly, on average of about 10,000 times a day.
Twenty-two muscles around the eye are always in motion even while we sleep (and especially when we dream, the phase of sleep known as Rapid Eye Movement, or REM).
Blinking bathes the eye in protective lubricants, and flushes away specks of dust, stray eyelashes and other irritants that could damage our precious sense of sight.
But this hard-working area of the body lacks external sebaceous glands, and this fragile skin is only 0.05 mm thick, compared with the 1.5 mm thickness of the palms of our hands and soles of our feet.
So without the ability to self-moisturize, the eye-area has virtually no self-defense against free radicals, especially environmental pollutants, UV, and the blue light from electronics.
For your eyes only.
These days, we’re all trying to minimize and de-clutter.
You may wonder if you can just use your basic moisturizer as an eye treatment.
The answer is: Not so much. For the best results, choose a product that’s formulated specifically for the expressive, super-sensitive eye-zone.
Many products, especially those with added fragrance, may prove irritating to the eye area, so it’s best to treat your eyes with treatments formulated specifically for the most delicate area of your face.
Add it to your routine
Use Dot Your Eyes on clean skin. Before moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup.
After washing and exfoliating your skin as needed, pat tiny dots of Dot Your Eyes above and below the eyes.
Follow with moisturizer and a layer of broad-spectrum 50+ sunscreen during the day, then apply your makeup as usual.
There are lots of ways to make the most of this age-defying shapewear for the face.
For maximum results, try it in combination with these other energizing, antioxidant products as part of your skin care routine :
- Daytime Defense – Trio that teams up Dot Your Eyes with Face It, You Look Amazing! and 50 Fierce SPF 50+ sunscreen -- three protective power-moves to start your day
- Advanced Skin Treatment Duo -- Pairs Dot Your Eyes with Live Life Lifted, a lush, plush cushion of moisture and collagen-support for the delicate complexion of the neck and upper chest
- Morning Pick Me Up -- Three key steps to face the new day: Dot Your Eyes to lift and firm, Hydrated Skin = Youth to moisturize, and 50 Fierce to guard skin against UV damage
- Wake Up to Better Skin – Matches the eye-opening powerlift of Dot Your Eyes with the deep night-time nurturing of Hydra Qwench
- Best Face Forward -- Duo that complements the tightening and lifting action of Dot Your Eyes with the instant face-shaper, OMG! Is This Really Me?
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles Duo – Pairs the peptides in Dot Your Eyes with the age-defying super-powers of retinol in our potent night-time serum, Welcome Back Youth